Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you fill blank or other brewery's growlers? A. We do fill outside/foreign/blank growlers as long as:
- the growler is actually made for containing beer (= a growler)
- the growler is NOT clear or made of plastic
- the growler is the the following volume sizes: 750ml, 1lit/32oz, 2lit/64oz.
- the growler is NOT a German-style stein growler with a metal handle. These growlers block us from using the two lines on either side of the beer being filled.
- the growler is clean. We may reject that growler or charge you a cleaning fee.
- the growler does not show another brewery's logo and wording. Any other brewery logo and wording must be covered up in a "presentable" manner. We will cover the growler for you but we will charge you a small convenience fee.
- you are mindful that we reserve the right to refuse filling any growler we deem unsuitable.
Q. How much do growlers cost?
- empty 750mL is $5
- empty 2L is $10
- fills range from $9-25 depending on the beer style and size of growler
Q. Do you serve food? A. Sorry, we do not. But we do:
- have snacks available for sale in the Tasting Room. And free pretzels :)
- allow outside food.
- invite food trucks on occasion to sell their delicious menu items. See schedule of food trucks <HERE>.
Q. Do you serve anything other than beer? Wine? Cider? Gluten free beer? A. Sorry but our brewery license does not allow us to serve other alcoholic beverages, nor any beer we did not produce.
Q. Do you allow kids/minors/dogs?
- well-behaved minors/kids are welcome :)
- well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome :) Keep in mind we do have a brewery cat.
Q. Cash and credit cards accepted? A. Both are accepted. Looking at accepting Apple/Android Pay soon.
Q. Do you sell gift cards? A. We sell gift cards in our Tasting Room and on our online store.
Q. What time is last call? A. Every night, 30 minutes before close.
Q. Does adding an item to my cart reserve the item for when I am ready to purchase? A. No, adding an item to your cart does NOT reserve it. It is possible that if you do not purchase the said item quickly enough, someone could purchase it instead as it still exists in inventory. Squarespace doesn't work the same way sites like Eventbrite and Ticketmaster do, with timed holding periods. If there was an option for this, we would add it!
Q. Where is the item listing for the glass that goes on sale in 20 minutes? A. When we have items set to "drop" at a certain time, they are considered "scheduled" items and will not be visible until the release time. Here is what we suggest in order to purchase limited items:
- Create a customer account by clicking the "sign in" tab at the top of our page. Here, you can enter in all of your purchasing info to move from the cart to confirmation quickly. Make sure this is done PRIOR to the on sale time.
- Refresh your browser at the specified time, not before. Squarespace will not post the item early, and we schedule items to post at the time we say.
- You cart will not be held like Eventbrite, Ticketmaster, or any other site that keeps items for you for an allotted amount of time until they are then given back up to the public. If you plan to purchase any other items, have them selected in your cart PRIOR to the sell time of the limited item. Then you can purchase all the items together instead of creating different orders!
Q. Where do you ship? A. Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico. We do not ship internationally.
Q. What are the shipping rates? A. There are two options: 1) FLAT RATE: $10 + $1 per item; 2) UPS Calculated: Based on where you are located. Both options are visible on the shipping options page so you can compare your specific rates.
Q. Can you host private events? A. We do not host private events due to the small size of our tasting room.
Q. Do you allow large groups/party buses or limos? A. Our space is quite small and can be uncomfortable for large parties. Party buses and limos need prior reservations. Reservations are only available Monday-Thursday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Q. Do you take reservations? A. We operate in a first come, first served style.
Q. Do you offer tours of the brewery? A. Currently we do not offer tours, but come and talk to us! Our staff is very friendly and would be happy to share our history with you.
WHAT BEERS DO YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW?
Q. How do I know if you’ve sold out of a beer I want to come purchase to-go? A. Check our Tasting Room menu <HERE> for a current menu. But make sure to check the date/time it was updated. Sometimes we sell out of a beer quicker than usual, and sometimes we are too busy to update the menu.
#1 EMAILED QUESTION
Q. Where can I buy your beer? A. The only place to purchase our beer is at our tasting room. Bars do not serve our beer in the area. We do not sell beer online, nor do we ship beer to customers. You can REALLY only buy it from US in person, in Torrance. No other establishment should be reselling our beer unless it is for a special event that we are likely attending. We do not make exceptions.