We’re looking to hire 1-2 enthusiastic and qualified people to join our Monkish team as tasting room servers.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Serving beer to and interacting with customers.
• Educating customers on Monkish’s history, brewery, philosophy, and beers.
• Bussing and assuring clean facilities and keg lines.
• Organizing and stocking beer and merchandise inventory.
• Working to maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere at Monkish.
• Other customer service and tasting room related tasks as required.
Required experience & skills:
• Must love Monkish beers!
• Previous relevant experience in a fast-paced service industry with preference to a brewery retail environment.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Passion for and knowledge of beer.
• An educated palate.
• Must be able to work long hours on your feet and be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to work 32-40 hours a week within the following days and timeframe: Tuesday/Wednesday/
Thursday 3p-10p, Friday 1p-11p, Saturday 9a-11p, Sunday 12p-9p. (May include holidays.)
If you are interested in applying, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject title: “Tasting Room Server — (First & Last Name)”.
Adriana and Henry