CAN + BOTTLE RELEASE INFO
With your overwhelming support of our releases of can IPAs and special mix-fermentation bottles, we've created this page to keep you updated on upcoming releases.
*** Please keep in mind that all listed dates/times are tentative and subject to change. We're a small brewery so unexpected things do happen...
// CAN RELEASES
NEXT can release (subject to change)...PLEASE READ ALL INFO BELOW:
- Week of 2/28-3/5: we will likely not be having a release this week. Our construction project is in full swing and has limited our resources even further, along with planning our anniversary (3/11). We hope to write a blog post about the upcoming plans in the near future! Thanks for your patience!
- Please follow us on Instagram for the most up to date information. You can also turn on post notifications so you know right away when the release will be!
// WEEKEND CAN RELEASE GUIDELINES
At these can releases there will be a long line forming well before opening at 10am. Limits are set based on turnout. Before we open, if we see that there will be more people waiting than beer available, we will issue wristbands to indicate those who can receive the possible full, maximum allotment of beers. We will serve those with wristbands first.
To keep the line moving quickly, please bring cash (preferably exact amount) or use Apple/Android Pay.
PLEASE NO LINECUTTING, NO LITTERING, AND NO DRINKING IN THE LINE/PARKING LOTS. You will get a ticket if you are caught drinking outside of the brewery/tasting room. Please respect our neighbors and the law.
DO NOT PARK in the neighboring parking lot (the lot just south of our business park). There is ample street parking on Del Amo Blvd and Gramercy Place (the street just west of us), but make sure to read the street signs in case there are parking restrictions.
// WEEKDAY (M-F) CAN RELEASE
Same general guidelines as above Saturday Can Release with some updates:
WRISTBANDS – In an attempt to reduce linecutting, we will be handing out wristbands for releases. You will need to be in line, in proper order, to have your ID scanned and receive your wristband. Then, you will need to stay in this order and remain in line until your beer is purchased. Do not join your friends in other parts of the line, do not leave the line once you are in it, and do not try to pretend you did not get a wristband. It is your responsibility to be in line and in order until we scan your ID and place the wristband on your wrist.
A few notes:
- Wristband does not guarantee any allotment of beer.
- Wristband designates your place in line by the number on the white tab. We will be serving in order of wristband.
- Anyone with a wristband that looks as if it has been tampered with will forfeit their beer.
- We may pass out a second wristband to ensure the order is maintained.
- There will likely be a point where the line is short enough that we won’t need to hand out wristbands.
PARKING – NO PARKING IN MONKISH LOT UNTIL 5pm ON EVERY WEEKDAY. Please be mindful as we have neighboring businesses that will be open during weekday afternoons and evenings. The parking lot will have limited spots available to our patrons, please pay attention to the cones and/or park on the streets surrounding the brewery.
LINES – We would like to minimize long lines during can release days so we will be experimenting with different ways of keeping them controlled. We do not want to cause the businesses surrounding us issues with crowds and blocked parking.
START TIME - We reserve the right to begin selling earlier if we are ready to sell and the line is supa long.
LIVE UPDATES – We’ll have updates for these releases live on Twitter, including at start selling time, mid release check ins, and sold out time.
LIMITS – These are set per person, per day. Please respect others and only stand in line to purchase ONE allocation.
ALL GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND UP TO THE DISCRETION OF THE MONKISH STAFF. ANY WHO FAIL TO ABIDE IN ABOVE REGULATIONS FOR BOTH WEEKEND AND WEEKDAY RELEASES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND MAY BE REFUSED FUTURE SERVICE.
// BOTTLE RELEASES
For our limited special bottles we hold online presales. See our social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) for more up-to-date details. Also please sign up HERE to receive email updates.
Besides these more-limited bottle releases, we do release other bottles in our Tasting Room.