Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you fill blank or other brewery's growlers? A. We do fill outside/foreign/blank growlers as long as:
- the growler is actually made for containing beer (= a growler)
- the growler is not clear
- the growler is the the following volume sizes: 750ml, 1lit/32oz, 2lit/64oz.
- the growler is clean. We may reject that growler or charge you a cleaning fee.
- the growler does not show another brewery's logo and wording. Any other brewer logo and wording must be covered up in a "presentable" manner. We will cover the growler for you but we might charge you a small convenience fee.
- you are mindful that we reserve the right to refuse filling any growler we deem unsuitable.
Q. Do you serve food? A. Sorry, we do not. But we do:
- snacks available in the Tasting Room.
- outside food is welcome.
- food trucks on occasion. See schedule of food trucks <HERE>.
Q. Do you allow kids/minors?
- well-behaved minors/kids are welcome :)
- well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome :) Keep in mind we do have a brewery cat.
Q. Cash and credit cards accepted? A. Both are accepted. Looking at accepting Apple/Android Pay soon.
Q. Do you sell gift cards? A. We sell gift cards in our Tasting Room.
Q. Can you host private events? A. We can host private events but we do have a brewery space rental fee, Email email@example.com for more info.
Q. Do you take reservations? A. Sorry we don’t take reservations because we operate in a first come, first served style.
Q. Do you offer tours of the brewery? A. Currently we do not offer tours. But the Tasting Room is in the brewery and part of the space is adjacent to the brewhouse. But feel free to ask our Tasting Room staff questions.
Q. How do I know if you’ve sold out of a beer I want to come purchase to-go? A. Check our Tasting Room menu <HERE> for a current menu. But make sure to check the date/time it was updated. Sometimes we sell out of a beer quicker than usual, and sometimes we are too busy to update the menu.
Q. Do you serve anything other than beer? Wine? Cider? Gluten free beer? A. Sorry but our brewery license does not allow us to serve other alcoholic beverages, nor any beer we did not produce.